Monday, August 29, 2016

Student voice coming through loud and clear at Cinco

Hi, my name is Taylor Kramer, and I had the opportunity to talk to the new teachers of Cinco Ranch and all of the returning teachers this past week. 

I would like to say it was eye opening how willing the teachers were to listen to all the class officers. They asked questions about how to make their classroom more enjoyable and how to connect more with the students.  It amazed me how many teachers actually used some of the things we talked about.  Almost all of my teachers asked us what kind of learning style we had and if we like to use Canvas or not . Also, all of my teachers talked about the extra curricular activities going on that week. I was so happy to see some of the things we discussed at those meetings actually being used in the classroom. 

It shows that the student body's voice gets heard and that the teachers truly do care about students and the school itself.  If the rest of the school year goes as great as the first week of school did, it will truly be an awesome year to be a cougar. 

Taylor Kramer 11th Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment